The Simon Group commits itself to being a good and reliable partner to its customers, suppliers, employees, legislative authorities, neighbours and the environment. Simon maintains an open and direct communication.
This means in detail:
- We strive to permanent and cooperative relationships with our customers, suppliers, authorities and neighbors and integrate them accordingly. We foster open and direct communication
- We are committed to comply with all relevant laws and requirements
- We improve our integrated Management System continuously, including the resulting products and processes and provide the needed resources available
- We contribute that motivation and qualification of our employees is constantly promoted
- The zero-defect strategy determines our actions and thinking
- We avoid garbage, emissions and wastes wherever possible
- We use raw materials and energy dutiful and resource saving and use energy- efficient technologies and services.
- Disfunction on the product and process we fix forceful and sustainable
- We only sell high quality products we want satisfied customers
- We all contribute to the security of our company and our jobs
- We think and act quality-, environmental- and energy-conscious
- We want to be best-in-class
These points get incorporated into our corporate goals and get constantly improved in the interest of efficient, profitable corporate development.
The management team sees it as a duty and a challenge to question existing procedures and to work out forward-looking solutions through continual improvement.
For the Simon Group adherence to all relevant laws and regulations is a commitment that goes without saying.
Simon Group management undertakes to provide all necessary assistance to enable this to be achieved.
Dr.-Ing, MBA Frank Thiele